A deeper look into the states of intelligence
As 2023 unfolds, Flashpoint continues to see how threat actors leverage cyber threats—including ransomware, malware, vulnerabilities, and more—to facilitate their illegal schemes and compromise organizations.
In our new Cyber Threat Intelligence Index: 2023 Midyear Report, we take a deeper look into the states of ransomware, vulnerability, data breach, insider threat, and malware intelligence—providing data and analysis on the most impactful events and threats of 2023 so far. All so that organizations can use these trends and insights to build intelligence-led defenses to better protect their assets.
Download the report to learn:
- Who the most prolific ransomware groups are in 2023, and which countries and industries they are targeting.
- How many of 2023 H1’s disclosed vulnerabilities have a working proof-of-concept, or are remotely exploitable.
- How many billions of stolen records threat actors made away with in 2023 H1, and which industries are more likely to be targeted going forward.
- The exact number of insider recruiting and insider advertising being monitored in Flashpoint’s collections.
- What the top malware families and types used by threat actors are in 2023, as well as their favorite tactics and techniques.